Computers That Can Listen And Understand
Disabled people have great need for technologies that help them gain independence. As profiled in "Let's talk" (Special Report, Feb. 23), speech technology is one that gives the disabled access to computers. The Internet has great potential for sharing information about treatment and research. As I meet more people who have limited or no use of their hands, I recognize how critical this can be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks