Commentary: How Northwest Gives Competition A Bad NameWendy Zellner
With the Justice and Transportation Depts. scouring the airline business for predatory behavior, the big carriers are already screaming about "re-regulation." Indeed, in mid-March DOT is due to unveil controversial new guidelines on what constitutes anticompetitive behavior and the remedies DOT might demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap