Adp Gives Trees A Break
AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING, which distributes some 100 million pieces of annual-meeting material for corporations each year, is rolling out a system for distributing proxy material via the Internet as well as allowing shareholders to vote online. It expects that the system will be used at as many as 5,000 annual meetings this proxy season. ADP predicts that if it can convert even 5% of its annual-meetings mailings to cheaper online delivery, it could save as much as $25 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy