Market Timing: A Perilous PloyJeffrey M. Laderman
The idea of marrying mutual-fund investing with market timing has innate appeal. With a phone call--or a few keystrokes at a Web site--you switch your money into equities when the stock market's going to rise and take it out before stocks go down. Who, after all, wouldn't want to ride the bull and dodge the bear?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy