Emergency Surgery For Medpartners
For Richard M. Scrushy, running one multibillion-dollar health-care company just isn't enough, it seems. The 45-year-old founder and CEO of fast-growing HealthSouth Corp. is also taking charge of MedPartners Inc., a troubled physician-management company that he helped launch. Now, since becoming CEO at MedPartners in January, he has been working overtime in a mad scramble to keep up with his two demanding jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself