Commentary: Your Taxes May Be Higher Than You ThinkBy
What will your tax rate be this year--15%, 28%, 31%, 36%, or 39.6%? The answer: maybe none of the above. Those are the official rates in the Internal Revenue Service tax tables. But about 33 million Americans will actually pay much higher effective marginal rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day