Commentary: Not Everything Oxford Did Needs RepairSusan Jackson
On Feb. 24, Oxford Health Plans Inc. unveiled its bid for salvation. The health insurer that plunged from grace last year found a rescuer in Texas Pacific Group, a Fort Worth investment house that agreed to pump in $350 million in new capital, and a new CEO in Norman C. Payson, a doctor who once headed Healthsource Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks