A New Cat On The Hot Seat
For eight years, CEO Donald V. Fites has been working to insulate Caterpillar Inc. from surprises. But on Feb. 22, Illinois members of the United Auto Workers gave him a shock. Although union leaders had finally agreed to a contract to end the company's six-year labor standoff, rank-and-file workers rejected the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States