Taming The E Mail MonsterEdward Baig
You probably feel ambivalent about electronic mail. You love the convenience of zapping notes to far-flung friends. But between your home and office, you may have more E-mail accounts than you can easily track. And you probably go ballistic anytime someone sends you an electronic missive with an attached file your PC can't decipher. If that's not bad enough, how about all those junk messages that "spam" their way into your mailbox?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’