Making The Most Of Asia's Meltdown
When Derk Wilken, 39, started his Web design firm, Beebop Internet Solutions, in Bangkok two years ago, he expected to ride the colossal wave of Thailand's decade-long economic boom. But a year later, many businesses were drowning--including Beebop's first client, a travel agency, which shut down in January, 1997, without paying its bill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline