Does Your Will Still Have What It Takes?Mike Mcnamee
For most people, estate planning is a "one of these days" task. That's understandable considering it is time consuming, complicated, and involves lots of tax law. Besides, it forces you to confront an unpleasant inevitability, the last and most serious taxable event in your lifelong relationship with the Internal Revenue Service: Death.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing