Dick Cheney Ain't Studyin' War No More
Dick Cheney is best known as a seasoned cold warrior. So, as the U.N.'s war of words with Iraq flares up, the former Defense Secretary and Persian Gulf war strategist is once again a hot media commodity. CNN wants his take on the sorry state of the Persian Gulf war coalition. USA Today wonders if he's running for President in 2000. As cool, composed, and cerebral as he was at the height of the 1991 crisis, Cheney smoothly fields all the queries. Only this time, he's handling them from his big corner office at Halliburton Co., the oil-services giant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks