Asia's Age Of The Deal
Asia had never been a priority for Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the Saudi whose $11 billion net worth makes him one of the world's most powerful investors. Although he looked at dozens of situations in Japan, Korea, and elsewhere, he always came away with the same judgment: "Valuations were just too high. It was crazy."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses