Prescriptions: Partly Filled, Fully Billed
It sounds innocent enough. The drugstore doesn't have a sufficient amount of the prescription medicine a customer needs. So the pharmacist fills part of the order, bills a health-care plan for the full amount, and tells the customer to come back for the rest. But what if the customer never returns?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline