The Banks She's Putting Money OnBy
Despite the market's recent surge, money manager Robin Manners West believes a lot of stocks are still undervalued. West, who manages $1.5 billion for the New Mexico State Investment Council, has been investing the bulk of the funds in banks--ones she considers "undervalued franchises destined for takeover."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’