Does This Party Really Want To Turn Back India's Clock?
The 1,500 businessmen attending a conference in Madras in early January were baffled. Leaders of India's three major political parties were presenting their economic platforms for the upcoming national elections. The United Front and Congress Party representatives clearly pledged further liberalization of India's economy if voted into power at the conclusion of elections on March 6.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt