A Revolution In Pain Relief?
Larry E. Stahl had tried just about everything. The 52-year-old retired Chicago truck driver has suffered for years with osteoarthritis, barely able to get out of bed some mornings because of debilitating pain. He's sampled a host of prescription and over-the-counter painkillers but found little relief. Then, two years ago, Stahl signed up to participate in trials of a new painkiller from Merck & Co. The treatment eased the pain and stiffness without upsetting his stomach, as some other medicines had. "I was suffering," he recalls, "and this made a real difference."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day