Besides running the $12.3 billion T. Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, Brian Rogers manages the firm's $509 million Value Fund. Value has returned an annual average 30.8% since its 1994 debut by betting on turnarounds. He chatted with BUSINESS WEEK Senior Writer Robert Barker:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders