Michael Armstrong: At&T's Cup Of Tea?By
Expectations were high for Michael Armstrong's first presentation to analysts as CEO of AT&T. In fact, the meeting was so eagerly anticipated that Armstrong opened by warning: "For those of you expecting Moses and the Ten Commandments, you might be a little disappointed."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing