How Tci's Malone Played Gates Off Against Mc Nealy
For the past nine months, cable moguls and technology barons have been engaged in an intricate mating dance. Each has something the other needs. The cable guys have a wire into nearly 70 million American homes. The computing gurus have the necessary technological knowhow and plenty of cash as well. The trick, as the players see it, is to stake out a position that will give each of them the most influence and the best strategic position in the coming world of digital convergence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders