Aspect's Sales Get Plugged InBy
In December, Romesh Wadhwami, CEO of Aspect Development (ASDV), got a surprise call from a customer in South Korea: electronics biggie Samsung. Despite the country's economic woes, Samsung was placing an order even larger than its last one--welcome news indeed. (Asia represents nearly 8% of Aspect's sales.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's