Will Your Bank Live To See The Millennium?
Business is booming for John McIsaac, a consultant who helps small banks with Year 2000 issues. But his life could get a lot more hectic. Recently, McIsaac, the CEO of Market Partners Inc. in West Chester, Pa., was approached by executives of a midsize regional bank with $20 billion in assets that had not started its program to fix its computer coding. The bank had hired a consulting firm, but the contract fell apart when the firm "found a more attractive financial deal," says McIsaac. "In this industry, there's more work than consulting companies can handle."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?