The Year Of The Nervous IncumbentRichard S. Dunham
What do Republican pit bull Senator Alfonse M. D'Amato of New York and controversial Democratic Senator Carol Moseley-Braun of Illinois have in common? With the economy robust and the electorate content, you'd think these incumbents would be cruising toward reelection this fall. Instead, they are two of the most endangered politicians on Capitol Hill. But they're not alone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks