More Matchmaking At The Doctor'sBy
When No.1 and No.2 in an industry attempt a merger--and then call it off--what's next? Since a proposed link-up fizzled between MedPartners and PhyCor--leaders in managing doctors' practices--attention has shifted to No.3: FPA Medical Management (FPAM) is being bruited about as PhyCor's next target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas