How The Nfl Loses Fans And Gets Richer
Yep, it's time for Super Bowl XXXII, and emotions are running as high as those Roman numerals. Will it be John Elway and his long-shot Denver Broncos or the sentimental favorite and defending champ Green Bay Packers? As another season of bone-crunching, end-zone-prancing action ends, it's about pride. It's about honor. It's about commercials that cost $43,000 a second.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day