Where Kings Of The Road Hold CourtRoy Furchgott
Once a year, the Ohio River city of Louisville, known for Kentucky Derby thoroughbreds and paddle-driven riverboats, plays host to a different kind of conveyance: recreational vehicles. Fifteen acres of the Kentucky Fair & Exhibition Center this year are covered with 911 RVs, from pop-up campers to 40-foot motor homes, each one capable of prompting otherwise sane motorists to bellow: "Get that battleship off the road!"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks