Ellen R. Marram
The juice has been flowing since former Nabisco exec ELLEN R. MARRAM, 50, took over Tropicana Beverage. She boasts three-years of double-digit quarterly profit hikes, and her 14% gain in the year ended in June '97 was nearly twice that of parent Seagram's spirits-and-wine business. Marram's '95 purchase of Dole Food's juice business got Tropicana into 23 nations. Now she's planting groves in China and pushing novelties like calcium-added juice around the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing