Battle Of The Bennies
Who offers better benefits: men or women? It depends. Small firms owned by men are more generous with traditional bennies, a survey conducted this spring for MassMutual found--possibly because male-owned businesses tend to be older. But women do better in some areas, notably flextime and profit-sharing. They're also ahead--9% to 3%--in offering child care. But they're behind 61% to 60% in parental leave.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange