To Buy Or Not To Buy?
In some computer circles, the word "lease" conjures up the industry's dark ages--the mid-1960s, when many users couldn't afford to buy mainframes. Now, corporate leasing is on the upswing again. And today's leases come with sweeteners, such as no-money-down terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020