The New Cool Tools
We all know Martha Stewart is the doyenne of entertaining and homemaking. How could we not? There is a monthly magazine, Martha Stewart Living, a syndicated TV show, a national radio program, book publishing, a mail-order business, a branded line of home products (linens with Kmart Corp. and paint with Sherwin-Williams Co.), and, of course, a Web site. For the tools around the home, she is the world's expert on everything from the best food processor to rose clippers. But Martha Stewart has added a new set of power tools to her own repertoire for success: laptop computers, E-mail, digital phones, faxes, a handheld organizer, even a heavy-duty computer server.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’