`The Best Offshore Funds'
In "The best offshore funds" (Finance, Nov. 10), we omitted the Malabar International Fund from a table of funds that have received risk-adjusted performance ratings of at least one upward-pointing arrow from BUSINESS WEEK and at least an A from Standard & Poor's Fund Research. Malabar is rated two upward-pointing arrows by BUSINESS WEEK and AA by S&P. Several funds were also misidentified in the main tables of fund results. Kleinwort Benson Lux Equity Japan should have been listed as KB Lux Equity Japan; Kleinwort Benson Lux Equity Noveurope should have been listed as KB Lux Equity Noveurope; Kleinwort Benson Lux Key Far East should have been listed as KB Lux Key Far East; and Kleinwort Benson Lux Key Latin America should have been listed as KB Key Lux Latin America. These funds are managed by Kredietbank and based in Luxembourg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License