Stock Pickers Who Kick The TiresBy
Making a pact rather like the Three Musketeers', the three principals at Entrust Capital--all ex-Goldman Sachs--have vowed to agree unanimously on stocks for their $1.2 billion portfolio. Top picks: American Pad & Paper (AGP), AMC Entertainment (AEN), and Big Flower Press Holdings (BGF).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day