Gypsies Stranded At The White Cliffs...Are Causing A Ruckus Back HomeJames Drake and Johann Tasker
For Anca Pozerova, England is a home away from home. Ever since the dusky 40-year-old arrived in the coastal port of Dover at the end of October, she and her two children have faced nothing but hostility. "We can't even go into a shop together--we have to enter one by one," she says with a rueful grin, flashing her gold teeth and tossing her silk head scarf. "It's the same old story. They think we're out to rob them."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders