What's Making Zale SparkleBy
Zale (ZLC) is no Tiffany's. But it's the nation's top jewelry chain--with the most stores and the largest sales. "We like catering to middle America--and that's why we dominate the business," says CEO Bob DiNicola, who restructured Zale after it emerged from bankruptcy in July, 1993. Zale is back in the black, with a fixed agenda: growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing