The Smoothest Bike Ride Of AllGeoffrey Smith
SHOCK ABSORBERS ON mountain bikes are a must for smooth rides over bumpy terrain. Now, for tenderbottoms and others who want the ultimate in riding comfort, Active Control Experts Inc. in Cambridge, Mass., and K2 Corp., maker of Pro-Flex and K2 bikes, have developed a "smart shock." It features variable electronic damping that can respond instantly, while the wheel is still bouncing, to the size of each rock and bump. The technology is similar to that used in the shock absorbers of Formula One racing cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself