Does small biz skimp on ads? Many franchisers require that 3% to 6% of sales go to advertising--more than most small businesses spend, according to Padgett Business Services. "They never spend enough," says Don Price, marketing expert at the Denver Small Business Development Center. Even retailers often budget less than 2%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020