`Women's Work' Is Still Waning...
There are still big differences in the jobs held by men and women. But as a recent article by economist Barbara H. Wootton in the Monthly Labor Review indicates, the occupational gender gap in the U.S. has shrunk considerably--sometimes in surprising areas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day