Will The Democrats' New Tune Play In Dixie?Richard S. Dunham
Don Beyer is running for governor of Virginia on a platform of tax cuts, small-business incentives, stiffer standards for teachers, family values, and tough talk on crime. Just what you'd expect of a Southern Republican candidate--except that Beyer is a Democrat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day