"Some will ask: `Haven't we seen this movie before? Why didn't we do this a year ago?' That was then, this is now." --AT&T Chairman Robert Allen announcing the appointment of successor Michael Armstrong, who was passed over for the post a year ago
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite