No Smoke Or Mirrors At Union Carbide
Senior writer John Byrne expressed some good ideas about designing incentive compensation programs for executives ("Smoke, mirrors, and the boss's paycheck," Management, Oct. 13). However, a more thorough reading of the material that he was sent explaining Union Carbide Corp.'s earnings-per-share compensation program, along with the report on executive compensation in our proxy statement, ought to have made it clear to him that we have just such a program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States