Hilton May Bet On Mgm GrandBy
Suddenly, there's a buzz about MGM Grand (MGG), the Las Vegas operator of the world's largest hotel-casino and theme-park complex. Some money managers are loading up on MGM shares--and not just for the improving fundamentals. What's the scoop?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations