Bottom Of The Ninth For The Twins
Carl Pohlad, the billionaire banker who owns the Minnesota Twins, says he's tired of covering $10 million to $12 million in losses each year. If the state legislature doesn't approve a $400 million publicly financed ballpark, Pohlad says that he'll accept an offer to sell the team to investors who would move the Twins to North Carolina (BW--Apr. 7).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations