Good Bye, Ivory Tower
Theory takes a backseat to practical applications for many of today's young academics. Using studies of risk, human behavior, and market microstructures, these academic finance and economics stars are busily formulating better compensation plans and savvy ways of beating the stock market
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange