Can George Fisher Fix Kodak?
Earlier this year, Kodak Chairman George M.C. Fisher looked unstoppable. The man who gained near mythic stature as CEO of Motorola Inc. wrote in the annual report that 1996 marked a "watershed" in his efforts to turn around one of America's most troubled brand names. "The picture at Kodak is clearly changing," an ebullient Fisher told shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’