Cablevision Loses Its Tunnel Vision
Last fall, Charles F. and James L. Dolan, the father-son duo who run Cablevision Systems Corp., faced angry institutional shareholders in a series of tense, unpleasant meetings. "Investors were just fed up," says one. "This company was ridiculously undervalued, staying overleveraged, and doing stupid deals when the market reality of cable had changed."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations