A Fiasco In The Mideast For Everyone But King HusseinKirk Albrecht
Jordan's King Hussein is one of the Mideast's great survivors. Now, his stock is soaring. His patient diplomacy is gaining increased respect from the U.S., which is tired of the stubborn tactics of Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Yassir Arafat. Hussein's success in securing the release of the ailing Sheikh Ahmad Yassin, founder of the Islamic militant group Hamas, from an Israeli prison is winning kudos in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses