"Why would Congress ask the American people to spend billions of dollars for a census that won't be anything?"---White House spokesman Mike McCurry, arguing that the use of statistical sampling would help the head count's accuracy
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes