Paying It Off
A new booklet, Debt Consolidation 101: Strategies for Paying Off Debts Faster & Saving Money, helps consumers understand the pros and cons of various ways to combine loans. It offers charts showing how much to pay when using a debt consolidation loan and how much money can be saved. Send $4.50 to Good Advice Press, P.O. Box 78, Elizaville, N.Y. 12523.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution