Mutual Funds: Tanned, Rested, And Raring
If the wild gyrations of the stock market make your stomach queasy, try this remedy: Take a look at the recent returns on mutual funds. Even if your funds are only average performers, they've been trouncing the blue chips since midsummer and doing it with less volatility, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy