A Raider Rides Into France
When Francois Pinault met his friend, intellectual Bernard-Henri Levy, at Paris' Cafe de Flore for breakfast on Sept. 20, he didn't even mention the $5 billion hostile takeover he had launched the day before. Instead, Pinault, the 61-year-old entrepreneur gunning for French conglomerate Worms, chatted about modern art.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner